Sunday 17 December 2017

The finished bike

The bike has now done loads of miles in good and bad weather. My first trip over a cattle grid was a bit nerve-wracking. I am really proud of it and I really enjoy riding it - I can't wait for the lighter days of Spring and Summer. The bike is great.

I've learnt loads from doing this and am much more confident and capable at bike mechanics now. The project has been great in that respect alone.

I'd like to point out how helpful the chaps at Bamboo Bicycle Club have been. As you can see, I made a few errors (including one biggie) and they were really helpful. I really didn't feel I was on my own.

I'd definitely recommend it - nothing about the process is hard and even if you do make a mistake, you can correct it. I don't have any great DIY experience and it really wasn't any problem.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. bicycle drink holder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. best electric bike canada

    ReplyDelete